• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Sani-Con extension

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
What is the best way to release the Sanicon head from the hose. The extension requires the installation of cam fittings at this location to add extension hose when needed.
IMG_1918.jpeg

I use a banjo connection there as well. This allows you to screw the part into the sewer PVC, if threaded, which is nice, and then connect your hose. I also leave gray open while I'm pulling in the sani-con hose so the gray water can exit the hose when stowing the line. Refer to the original banjo thread that outlines the parts.

I use a banjo connection there as well. This allows you to screw the part into the sewer PVC, if threaded, which is nice, and then connect your hose. I also leave gray open while I'm pulling in the sani-con hose so the gray water can exit the hose when stowing the line. Refer to the original banjo thread that outlines the parts.
Yes, Banjo fitting is the plan. Going to Home Depot for a short section of hose to attach the Banjo to the head. Still thinking on hose type, Maybe something like this shortened to 12"

1-1/2 in. x 1.90 O.D. x 10 ft. PVC Spa Hose​

1726075301465.png

Ended up with Mariners waste hose. Maybe a bit over kill for this application but it works well

IMG_1924.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back