Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
We were thinking of going to Sedona for thanksgiving. Any good park suggestions? How’s the weather and is it a good time of year to go? I don’t want to have to call @Neal for auto socks installation instructions.

We were thinking of going to Sedona for thanksgiving. Any good park suggestions? How’s the weather and is it a good time of year to go? I don’t want to have to call @Neal for auto socks installation instructions.
Have you checked out Rancho Sedona AdventureGenie

@J&JD were just there I believe, they can probably offer suggestions. Also be sure to book the restaurant they will tell you about NOW. But you only get lettuce leaves, like I'll be eating at Newmar next week! :(

Rancho Sedona has a great location right in town, but it books up way in advance. When we cannot get in, we stay in Camp Verde at Distant Drums RV Resort, any site between 35 and 50. It is about a 20 minute drive into Sedona. If none of those sites are available, try Verde Ranch RV Resort.
The restaurant Neal mentioned is called Elote, one of our favorites anywhere. The margaritas are stellar, and we always include the goat cheese balls appetizer. If there are no reservations online, try calling. They start booking 2 months out. Judy D

Well last night got down into the 30's in Quartzsite, but back in the 50's for the rest of the week with 80's during the day.
I don't expect snow, but nights may freeze!!!

we stated at Distant Drim. Nice place and not too far out. In town was full when we were there. Enjoy, fun town
1698772752276.jpeg

Latest resources

Back