RV Length
Chassis
Ford
Engine
Ford Triton E450
Fulltimer
No
Hello Fellow RV'ers,

I am selling my RV and I am looking to find some good sites and such to do so. I live in San Diego and I have it posted on Nextdoor, Offer Up and Craigslist. Any other ideas would be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you!

Matt

I believe you can post right here on RVForums as well.
https://www.rvtrader.com/ - This place probably does the highest volume.
Big key - take good pictures and post as many as allowed. If you can't get a good picture, find someone who can. There is no substitute for good clear pictures.
Let us know if anyone needs a hand with financing. We work with private buyers and sellers all the time.
Thank you,
Ken

Rv trader has the biggest viewership but beware of scam artists that are preying on sellers. If they start talking money movement (wires ACH etc) without having laid eyes on your RV, don’t walk RUN.

I had mine on Craigslist and FB Marketplace. It sold in three days, 3 different people looked at it.

If you have Facebook, Marketplace seems to be the place to sell things these days. I sold a car on there recently and that's where we found our RV.

I sold my truck camper on Facebook but, I had a lot of offers that were not reasonable, or people who were just board or asked me dumb questions. GOOD LUCK.

Latest resources

Back