• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Service nightmare

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yes Bob that is all fine and dandy. The Problem being is that when you Factory started selling a solar system with inverter you also took the obligation to provide consumer a fully functional system. If that means using a different inverter than WFCO to provide in coach control of inverter at control center then so be it. WFCO inverters come with cable and remote control. I’m my case this wasn’t installed. Normally when production install inverter there is a remote at the control centers. Not the case here. I c cannot get the factory to agree to correct the matter that they have assembled a incompatible mismatched electrical system that doesn’t interface together. This is not what anyone would be expecting or wanting Or should expect. Before any dealer can work on coach dealer has to agree to make the corrections. They won’t. They lie and say “ Ready Accessible “ It just so happens that i am handicapped individual.1st of all all WFCO inverters come with interface cable and remote.Factory didn’t install a. Then they say that Go Power inverters are unreliable. I think that is opinion some might say a lie. As i see it if it goes to a dealer for repairs Forest River deny correcting electrical fi and fix the 13 other problems to there specifications factory warranty runs out. Then what happens?? I’m @#$KED!! And they continue peddling Lies, substandard coaches with a mismatched, electrical system that doesn’t work due to incompatibility problems because they don’t interface properly. Question Bob how would you proceed from this point? Would you agree when Forest river decided to offer solar option it was there obligation to assure system function is per owners manuals provided with coach. That isn’t what I have. They don’t want to fix it? Don’t seem right to me. Customer Satisfaction What a joke. Customer last concern.

FF3AEA76-8491-4A9F-B973-D839CC16DE6F.jpeg
3AF89BC9-4683-4370-8B3D-8ED1C24127BA.jpeg
E34C0565-DDD5-40B6-A800-E6400253896E.jpeg
FF3AEA76-8491-4A9F-B973-D839CC16DE6F.jpeg
Correction “Before any dealer can work on coach manufacture has to agree to make the corrections. Sorry.

Attachments

• 8EF6CBA3-7D54-48BA-B343-1D1A119CC2E5.jpeg
    8EF6CBA3-7D54-48BA-B343-1D1A119CC2E5.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 5B2CAA99-E0FB-477F-A828-E113D7F6EE3F.jpeg
    5B2CAA99-E0FB-477F-A828-E113D7F6EE3F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • 5C5FBCB2-9520-4C48-B634-23DDC13CDE5F.jpeg
    5C5FBCB2-9520-4C48-B634-23DDC13CDE5F.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 15A799DD-72F7-4D83-AA04-18C0404DF378.jpeg
    15A799DD-72F7-4D83-AA04-18C0404DF378.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • F6C4B05F-8581-4DD1-9E86-57D7A673742F.jpeg
    F6C4B05F-8581-4DD1-9E86-57D7A673742F.jpeg
    596.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 446E2ADB-CD20-4077-B4D4-880A9480CC69.jpeg
    446E2ADB-CD20-4077-B4D4-880A9480CC69.jpeg
    844 KB · Views: 7
  • A3F9C16D-C4AA-4D07-BC9A-CD42DB4FC4C2.jpeg
    A3F9C16D-C4AA-4D07-BC9A-CD42DB4FC4C2.jpeg
    799.4 KB · Views: 7
Yes Bob that is all fine and dandy. The Problem being is that when you Factory started selling a solar system with inverter you also took the obligation to provide consumer a fully functional system. If that means using a different inverter than WFCO to provide in coach control of inverter at control center then so be it. WFCO inverters come with cable and remote control. I’m my case this wasn’t installed. Normally when production install inverter there is a remote at the control centers. Not the case here. I c cannot get the factory to agree to correct the matter that they have assembled a incompatible mismatched electrical system that doesn’t interface together. This is not what anyone would be expecting or wanting Or should expect. Before any dealer can work on coach dealer has to agree to make the corrections. They won’t. They lie and say “ Ready Accessible “ It just so happens that i am handicapped individual.1st of all all WFCO inverters come with interface cable and remote.Factory didn’t install a. Then they say that Go Power inverters are unreliable. I think that is opinion some might say a lie. As i see it if it goes to a dealer for repairs Forest River deny correcting electrical fi and fix the 13 other problems to there specifications factory warranty runs out. Then what happens?? I’m @#$KED!! And they continue peddling Lies, substandard coaches with a mismatched, electrical system that doesn’t work due to incompatibility problems because they don’t interface properly. Question Bob how would you proceed from this point? Would you agree when Forest river decided to offer solar option it was there obligation to assure system function is per owners manuals provided with coach. That isn’t what I have. They don’t want to fix it? Don’t seem right to me. Customer Satisfaction What a joke. Customer last concern.
If you can't get a resolution from the selling dealer after making a concerted effort to do so, nor does the factory offer any satisfactory solution, the next step would be to contact your attorney. That of course will quickly consume the $1000's of dollars you, a CA resident, saved by purchasing from the Ohio dealer.

As to warranty terms, usually, a warranty starts with the point of sale and date of sale or delivery to the customer. Of course, some states have different laws regarding warranty responsibility and terms. Again, your attorney would have to research these points.

I feel for you and understand your pain in the matter. Seems to be a very unfortunate situation.

Contact the manufacture customer service and see what they are willing to do. If there are manufacturing defects, such as the black tank drain issue, they should offer a path to restoration of use. Follow the guidance offered, catalog every defect and get agreement between parties on what is covered and how it will be resolved.

There is no set it and forget it solution to RVing. The state of play is the squeaky wheel gets the grease. The more a PIA you are the more urgency the dealer has to move you along. if you love your rig, want to be able to enjoy it next season, you will have to be hands on in a heavy way.

Best of luck
Thank you Bubblehead.That is exactly what I am trying to . As anyone can see this isn’t right. It is there responsibility to provide a fully functioning compatible electrical system that interfaces correctly with all components installed. Maybe the should bring a electrical engineer for the engineering of what they are pushing out to unaware consumers. Then spew deceptive falsehood statements to get out of there responsibility. If anyone else has this issue please chime in. Thanks for all the help.
1) Window valances were either missing fasteners or had been stripped from being overnighted. Then they put screws in wall next to bracket to temporarily hold it to wall. (2) Glass stove cover hinge fastener fell out while traveling. (3) Refrigerator light doesn’t stay in wall of refrigerator Faulty tabs wont hold. Refrigerator also runs hot while in travel on propane 54+Degrees. (4) Sewer Black water valve doesn’t seal properly every time I remove cap outer a cup of raw sewage comes out. (5) Water pump switch in compartment Quit working. (6) The controller center A/C inverter Button on controller Doesn’t turn off or on the inverter. (7) Closets Doors are missing catches to hold them in place during travel. There are pilot holes in frame but no catches. Don’t no how long they are supposed to last. (8) Celling fan blade bracket broke while traveling. (9) Front compartment Led light switch has failed. (10) Protruding screws were LP Hose connects for outside grill. Ouch! (11) Trash and screws left in floor ductwork. (12) Wood trim at some cabinets stamped with excessive gaps Exposing raw wood. This leads one to question Quality Control? (13) Gouges in flooring covered up with Repair Tape to cover up.
802F0948-8921-4D8D-97CC-49AA03737822.jpeg
07D3FA08-4E7C-403E-AC12-9E309DA83717.jpeg
E2955E0A-F0D6-441F-89BD-2B7DB603608D.jpeg
29C208ED-886C-4FB9-AD4B-EA0311A3C78D.jpeg
4EA994F0-BE73-4ECB-BDCB-E980FED846BD.jpeg

Latest resources

Back