• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Sewer hookups

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
As Neal stated, "Just forward of the rear axle" seems to work best! Especially with a bath & 1/2 layout where one is in the rear, & the other mid-coach!
Sewer dump should be just high enough to give one the ability to screw in the dump nozzle, but yet allow a good gravity flow for dumping! A mid-coach & rear dump would be wonderful, but significant added construction expense for you!
I would also recommend a slight distance between the electrical pedestal & the water connection; for obvious reasons!
Keep up the great work!

On the side, mid to rear of coach works best for us. Recently have been in parks were the sewer dump was about a foot off the ground...not a desirable "feature". If we still had a 5'ver, the reponse would be the same.

I guess at the rear is OK as long as it isn't too far to the rear. Not everyone carries 50 feet of sewer hose. I prefer the sewer to be on the side of the pad.

IMG_1673_1.jpg

Wow, that's a ways!

Mid works for me! My fifth is 26' with rear sewer connections. This would not be a problem because I park my utility trailer connected to the fifth behind the rig. I only hook 115v 20a cord to pedestal for power and use the rigs water pump so only fill the tank with water filler.

The point is smaller rigs can adapt, build it for the bus that has a need for location of utilities.

Latest resources

Back