RV Model
ERA 70M
RV Length
24 .3
Chassis
SPRINTER
Fulltimer
No
Have no place to safely store my sewer hose. Has anyone used any of the telescoping tunes from Camping World or Amazon?

Many people install vinyl fence post somewhere on back or under their unit for storing sewer hose.

A good option is to buy a 5” plastic fence post sleeve from Lowes or H.D. They usually are in stock at the store. Also buy two caps. I used small stainless screws to attach one cap and put a drawer pull on the other for easy removal. Then I had to glue a couple small pieces of the leftover post sleeve onto the outside of the sleeve where the removable cap goes to create enough friction/interference so the cap won’t fall off. Then you can attach the unit under your trailer in a location that works for you.

Get a plastic fence post and two end caps from H. Depot. Cut it to size. Make sure the hose and fittings will fit. Usually 5" size will fit.
Fasten it under the RV or on the back bumper.

Many people install vinyl fence post somewhere on back or under their unit for storing sewer hose.
I have looked at YouTube. Good ideas. Not really addressing the class B. Question is cost of fence post, clamps, hardware vs. tubes on the market ready to go.

a lot of rear bumpers are setup to store sewer lines in .. they have end caps on the bumper u might check and see if that is an option on yours

Latest resources

Back