RV Length
36'
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
Fiat 500 Turbo
Fulltimer
No
I just wanted to give a shoutout to a couple of folks at Silverleaf who made me a happy camper today! I have been in the computer industry for over 35 years and great phone-based technical support is hard to come by nowadays. I called Silverleaf with a couple of techical issues and their staff was pretty awesome. They had the patience to walk me through fixing the Silverleaf settings for the System Controller mobile app to be able to connect and control my coach from my phone. They also spent considerable time helping me with a software firmware update, installation walkthrough, and settings updates to the lr125 module for my cameras to be able to update myrozie.com once again. I truly appreciate the assistance they both provided which helped to end my day as a truly delighted customer.

They really are nice people and work hard to sort things out! We went by their offices back in the end of May, and they worked on our coach to solve a problem that we just couldn’t get working remotely

I have had to call them several times over the last couple years and they have always been very helpful and responsive. Great people.

Latest resources

Back