• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Sold mine too! :-)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
As one of those "crazy buyers" right now, yes it's a sellers market. The only thing that helps is that it is even crazier in the housing market, so what we gained in our house didn't make our RV purchase seem too bad. We also feel like we won the lottery once before when we purchased our first Class A in Jan of 2009 after the market completely tanked and you couldn't give them away. At that time we picked up a 2005 Sportscoach for less than we just sold it for this past weekend 12 years later. How often can someone say that their RV appreciated in value without doing anything to it other than regular maintenance and taking good care of it?

@Jim Sorry I didn't see your affiliation to Deer Springs earlier. We recently sold our house in Murphy and needed to stay in the general area for a while. Looks like this would have been a nice option (if availability allowed). When we pick up our @redbaron special over Labor Day we are heading back to Florida. But chances are we will be back in the Western Carolina's next summer. Maybe we will be able to meet up and enjoy your campground.

You mean @MapNerd might actually want to buy my 2022 LA next year, so that I can get a 2023 LA with a new face?
Without bunks I can’t do it. Whomever gets it will be a lucky son of a gun.

A couple of guys stopped by last week and asked if my RV was for sale. I told them sure, for 10K more than I paid last October. They looked like they were seriously considering the offer. So quickly informed them that it was not for sale.

Said "Goodbye" to the old girl. New owners arrived from Alaska and after a short "how to course", they headed on down the road. We had a lot of fun in this coach, but that being said, it was time.

DSCN5837.JPG

DSCN5840.JPG

DSCN5841.JPG

DSCN5842.JPG

DSCN5843.JPG

Congratulations @Jim on your sale. I got a little choked up with the photos of your coach driving away. Looking forward to coming to your park when I get my coach.

Congratulations @Jim on your sale. I got a little choked up with the photos of your coach driving away. Looking forward to coming to your park when I get my coach.
Funny, I did too! But it went away fast enough. :)

I showed them everything I could pack into 1.5 hour presentation, and I think they got most of it. Enough anyway that when they get to the first stop they'll know enough to get things set up for the night. Getting rolling the next day, well that might be a different story. :) We'll see!

Congrats on getting a new coach. From what I've heard, it's going to be a beauty. Happy for you! I hope you get a chance to bring it out to the park, would love to see you, the pups and of course, the coach.

Congrats! Now with that distraction gone.... back to work on that campground! Looking forward to getting back down when time allows. Will watch and see what you pick up when the time to shop arrives!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back