• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Sold mine too! :-)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Congrats on the sale! Personally I don't believe the used coach market will stay this strong through to the spring but I may be wrong.

Just heard from the new owner. They're in Seattle, planning to cross into Canada early Saturday. They're making good time!

The problem is, as I face this dilemma, is how long is this sellers market going to go? I don't think it's ending as fast as we thought. My guess is it's around for at least another year.
This dilemma will be around for a while. When the supply chain dries up, it takes a lot of effort to fill it back up, prices will go up and settle down with increases. If you bought the coach before Covid and got a deal you have just had your coach increase as the supply chain struggles to replace the inventory. Also the chip problem is affecting many price points and the vehicle market is and has gone up. There are lots of unknown variables that are in play. If a person sells their coach at a high price, they will pay a high price to replace it. So our friend made a great increase, but will pay more to replace it if they do. Simply put inflation is on the rise!

Congrats on the sale. :giggle:

Just heard from Bob, the new owner, and it appears they have arrived in Anchorage. Bob is the fellow on the right. I have to say that both Bob and the Phaeton showed some serious stamina, for a couple of old(er) rigs that is!

bob.jpg
GPS.jpg

Latest resources

Back