Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
So I guess I'll join the growing group of our members who has sold his/her motor home. Well, the buyer hasn't picked it up yet, but at this time, it's a formality.

The fist day I ran the ad I got so many interested parties that I had to create a spreadsheet to keep then all organized. Some people even offered to pay for it sight unseen. Other's were offering to pay more that I was asking. I feel bad for a couple of the potential buyers as they were almost pleading for me to pick them over the rest. I've never seen a market like this.

Anyhow, the new owner will be getting nice motor home and I'm sure they will make many good memories in the future.

25.JPG

Congrats!

I missed that you were selling. Are you out of them for good?

Congrats @Jim --- so what are you going to replace it with?

I missed that you were selling. Are you out of them for good?
I didn't say anything about it. And no, we're not getting out, just a short vacation.

Deer Springs will keep us busy until the end of November. Then we'll work the park for at least a few months next season, or until we get someone to run it for us. I just couldn't see letting the RV sit here, unused, on new tires, for the next year or so. Besides, what better time is there to sell an RV? I mean, the market is nuts right now.

We'll wait for the upcoming "glut", and I'm sure there will be some nice rigs for sale. Probably at some good prices too. :)

We'll wait for the upcoming "glut", and I'm sure there will be some nice rigs for sale. Probably at some good prices too. :)
Wise man---I wish I had your will power :)

The problem is, as I face this dilemma, is how long is this sellers market going to go? I don't think it's ending as fast as we thought. My guess is it's around for at least another year.

The problem is, as I face this dilemma, is how long is this sellers market going to go? I don't think it's ending as fast as we thought. My guess is it's around for at least another year.
And to be honest, it would be just fine for me even if it were 2 years. I've got obligations that will almost eliminate my RV travel for another 1-2 years. If it happens earlier, then that's OK too.

You mean @MapNerd might actually want to buy my 2022 LA next year, so that I can get a 2023 LA with a new face?

Wow glad I got in before the frenzy. Did not think I got the best deal, before all of this. In this environment, I would be sidelined like I am in the housing market. I wish you all the best in whatever your individual decisions are.

Latest resources

Back