RV Year
RV Make
Forest river
RV Model
323 fk Sierra
RV Length
Fulltimer
Yes
I'm a newbie... Bought 2012 Sierra to live in full time. Trying to use my outside spray port for watering flowers. Bought the curly hose with sprayer, have it hooked up fine. But no water comes out. How do I turn it on? Thank you for your help!

Did you use the factory supplied hand held sprayer? Did you push the button on the sprayer? I'm guessing it worked with the original set up?

This is a pre owned camper. I bought the hose and sprayer on Amazon. I'm connected to city water. Do I need to fill my tank and use the pump? It's connected fine. There is just no water coming out. Thanks for any help at all.

This is a pre owned camper. I bought the hose and sprayer on Amazon. I'm connected to city water. Do I need to fill my tank and use the pump? It's connected fine. There is just no water coming out. Thanks for any help at all.
There is a valve somewhere you need to turn on.

Did the “spray port” work before you changed the hose? Is the rest of the water system in the RV is working correctly? We need those answers before trying to troubleshoot your problem.

TJ

Oh thank you!
I had not tried to use it until now, so I don't know if it worked before. And yes everything else works fine. As I mentioned, I am hooked up to city water so I have never filled the tank. Would pictures help?

Take the hose off that you installed and see if water will come out. If yes, there’s a blockage in the new hose. If not, you need to try and follow the supply line back from the “spray port” (usually referred to as an “outside shower”) to see how it connects to the rest of the water supply system.

There are a few possibilities here: 1) there is a valve you haven’t yet found, 2) the previous owner disconnected it, or 3) there is a blockage in the supply line. I doubt that you need to fill the water tank for it to work properly.

Have you tried to contact the seller/previous owner to find out if it was (or wasn’t) working previously? If none of the above works, I think you will need to contact someone familiar with RV water systems to come out and trouble-shoot it on-site. Post a couple of photos of your water setup here if you want, but I doubt it would help us troubleshoot via the internet. This is more of a hands-on task.

TJ

I appreciate you taking the time to try to help me. Nothing comes out at all. There are 3 of these on the trailer and I have tried 2 of them. I guess my next step is to try to find that mysterious valve. The previous owner sold it because he was being sent to Germany so there is no way I can as him anything. ?? I will post a picture just in case you can see a problem with my setup. Thanks again!

20210702_110230.jpg

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back