• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Starlink fall down go BOOM

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It's been a few months since I put Dishy McFlatface up on his tower and we've had some savage storms lately. So I went up and took a look at him this afternoon. Never seen him from this position!

BTW, that ratshack behind the tower is NOT MINE! I've tried to buy it from the current owner and he just won't budge.

HaHa...based upon the title I was expecting a different thread 😉 We live close to the SpaceX launch site 4 and we get front row seats to their numerous launches. When they land the booster back at the site (awesome to watch) we get a double (sound barrier break) boom! So last night I got up at almost midnight to watch the latest mission. The launch lights up the sky (at night) then upon the return of the booster (7-8 minutes after launch) there's an initial burn to slow it down, then a landing burn to bring it in. Once grounded, a few moments later there's two very loud "booms" that rattle the windows and gets all the dogs barking. So Skylink goes boom often in our neck of the woods 😊

I can't believe @Jim made me climb that tower just so I could get a free bundle of firewood!

I can't believe @Jim made me climb that tower just so I could get a free bundle of firewood!
I felt bad for him, slipping/sliding all around. That boy was falling faster than Budweiser stock. :)

Latest resources

Back