• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Starlink Services

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I was for a while. I bought an extra cable that I ran through the house and another for the RV. When traveling I just grabbed the router and dish from the house to take with us. I have the Mobile system. I bought a retractable flag pole and custom fit the dish. I bought a pole mount for the dish from Starlink.
I’m guessing the set up is some shat simple. How hard is it to connect during set up. I’m thinking this is a good solution for internet, home and on the road. I will add I’m not a tech head either.

I’m guessing the set up is some shat simple. How hard is it to connect during set up. I’m thinking this is a good solution for internet, home and on the road. I will add I’m not a tech head either.
Not really hard. Setting up where you want the dish, running the cable to where you want the router is probably the hardest. Once turned on and account is updated setup is through a phone app.

I have the $150 plan in Fl, have had no problem with fiance working from motorhome

I received mine in two days from ordering it, had it up and running in about ten minutes and am loving it so far. I connected all of the TVs and the rest of our devices. I trimmed my AT&T bill by $120 bucks by shedding unused devices and lines and top shelf plans as well as ditched DTV for OTA channels. This trimming more than pays the freight for the Star link plan. I still have a residential wireless ISP so the Starlink will be a reliable back up plan.

Latest resources

Back