Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2024 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
Yes
We have read that if you only have mobile Starlink that the service is really bad but if you opted for Mobile Priority that you are guaranteed service all of the time. The main difference being from what I have read is your initial cost: $599 for mobile but $2500 for mobile priority. Also, the monthly cost for mobile is $150/monthly but it’s $250 for mobile priority. Which one did you do and have you had any issues.

Did you go to Starlink? It’s $599 + $250 for priority.
There is no problem using the $150 a month roaming at all. At least for me.

Did you go to Starlink? It’s $599 + $250 for priority.
There is no problem using the $150 a month roaming at all. At least for me.
Ditto

Nice to see that it’s not as expensive as we read originally. Will be ordering from Starlink now.

I just ordered a Star link system with the mobility package and standard antenna. It will be a couple of weeks until we go out again to see how well it works at our new go to park. Everyone I have talked to about it seems to be satisfied so far.

I just ordered a Star link system with the mobility package and standard antenna. It will be a couple of weeks until we go out again to see how well it works at our new go to park. Everyone I have talked to about it seems to be satisfied so far.
Might I suggest to set it up at home first in a temporary state to see how things work, and complete the registration etc.

Then when you head out all you need to do is alignment.

Are any of you using Star Link at home and on the road?

Are any of you using Star Link at home and on the road?
I was for a while. I bought an extra cable that I ran through the house and another for the RV. When traveling I just grabbed the router and dish from the house to take with us. I have the Mobile system. I bought a retractable flag pole and custom fit the dish. I bought a pole mount for the dish from Starlink.

Attachments

• IMG_0740.jpeg
    IMG_0740.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
We used the basic Starlink for 2 years, and have no complains. But some people just enjoy nit picking.

Don't have the service yet, but live very close to SLC4E where SpaceX launches the Falcon 9's loaded with 20 + satellites. It seems it's either every other week (or every week). A friend that serves outstanding IPA's to SpaceX employees (Naughty Oak Brewing Co in Old Orcutt) said they told him their plan is to put over 500 new satellites in space this year. SO, one must assume the coverage will only improve. JMHO, Blessings

Latest resources

Back