• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Starting to get frustrated

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So I sold my 23 class b to someone who gave a deposit but did not pick it up for six weeks. That was fine. But every other day he would ask me questions. I would answer and send him videos explaining everything. My answers were detailed and easy.
He picked it up last week, we spent 6 hours going over everything. I had him make videos of me explaining every single system and button/knob in the coach. Every day since, he sends questions that were answered in detail 6 x over the last six weeks.
He just sent me 5 more questions, that now we have gone over 7x. He even asked me the model name. Its a 2023, every manual plus extra papers were included. The manufacturer and model manual is in there AND the the names on the sides of the van.
I am venting here but its getting to the point that In am no longer going to answer him. It is ridiculous. No wonder everyone sells to the dealer, not worth the bs
As rude as it sounds it is time to politely tell him we have covered all of the items and it is time to move on and learn on his home and then block him.

I sold my Montana to a farmer. He called me 4 times asking questions. I thought it was strange since I walked him through every process before he pulled it away. I also provided every manual and piece of literature I was given when I bought it new. Also he told me he had a 5th wheel before.

He actually called me to ask where to put the city water hose, I couldn't believe it. All the connections are clearly marked in the water bay. I told him and also said Whatever you do don't hook it to the black tank flush, you'll flood your bathroom, and he said Unfortunately I've already made that mistake.

We were down in Florida and grand daughter called and said he'd come by the house wanting my phone number to call me and she gave it to him (I guess he lost it since I talked to him many times). He probably tried to call me and I didn't answer because I didn't recognize his number, it was months after he bought it and I had deleted his number and forgot all about him.

He can take the 2 grand he beat me down on the price and hire someone to answer his stupid questions.

So I sold my 23 class b to someone who gave a deposit but did not pick it up for six weeks. That was fine. But every other day he would ask me questions. I would answer and send him videos explaining everything. My answers were detailed and easy.
He picked it up last week, we spent 6 hours going over everything. I had him make videos of me explaining every single system and button/knob in the coach. Every day since, he sends questions that were answered in detail 6 x over the last six weeks.
He just sent me 5 more questions, that now we have gone over 7x. He even asked me the model name. Its a 2023, every manual plus extra papers were included. The manufacturer and model manual is in there AND the the names on the sides of the van.
I am venting here but its getting to the point that In am no longer going to answer him. It is ridiculous. No wonder everyone sells to the dealer, not worth the bs

Sounds like you’ve done WAY more than expected. My recommendation,,,,, Redirect stupid elsewhere before some of it gets on you.

Hardly anyone does any thinking for themselves anymore. Thanks to instant messaging and social media. I have 2 wheels on CL and FB Marketplace, you would be amazed at how many people ask "Is this for 4 wheels?" Ad clearly states 2. 🙄

Hardly anyone does any thinking for themselves anymore. Thanks to instant messaging and social media. I have 2 wheels on CL and FB Marketplace, you would be amazed at how many people ask "Is this for 4 wheels?" Ad clearly states 2. 🙄
It kills me. How many times have you seen a Facebook ad similar to the following. “Four wheel drive Jeep for sale, $22,000, located in Montana.”

First post will say where are you located?

Next will be, “Is this a 4-wheel drive, and the next will be, “what’s the asking price?”

Repeat.

I had a truck camper listed, and got calls like will it work on a avalanche? How big of a truck do I need?
I listed that it weighs 1700 # no leeks on camper, with toilet no stove. 1500 bucks.
They would ask what is the lowest price you would go,they havent come out and looked at it yeat! The camper is verry nice for a 1993 .

It kills me. How many times have you seen a Facebook ad similar to the following. “Four wheel drive Jeep for sale, $22,000, located in Montana.”

First post will say where are you located?

Next will be, “Is this a 4-wheel drive, and the next will be, “what’s the asking price?”

Repeat.
There was a tiki bar on this lot when we got it. Ceramic tile top, not bad looking. We had no use for it. It was very heavy and in our way. I put an ad on the resort facebook page "To give away, tiki bar, very heavy, will take 2 strong young weightlifters to move it." And pictures of it.

Had people walking up on my lot within 15 minutes wanting it. First couple looked it over, inspected it thoroughly, I'm thinking Geez people take it or not, it's free.
Husband says Well we've decided not to take it. It's too heavy. We wouldn't be able to take it with us when we leave.

Come on people!!

Latest resources

Back