• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Starting to get frustrated

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
or just start answering “I don’t know” to everything. I’ve found this works well for heading off conversations I don't feel like having.

There are more people out there like this than we want to admit! I don't know that I want more of them on this forum however!

This is the same people that won't do a simple search of archives! I personally don't get it! I do know that the forum would go dead if people started using search capabilities, but the same peeve happens here, when people would rather bring up the same subject talked about just a couple weeks back! Or, for that matter, start a second thread while the same thread is playing out!!!

I agree that acting like you don't have an answer seems to quite thing down a little!!!
too much hand holding....blame it on their upbringing?

So I sold my 23 class b to someone who gave a deposit but did not pick it up for six weeks. That was fine. But every other day he would ask me questions. I would answer and send him videos explaining everything. My answers were detailed and easy.
He picked it up last week, we spent 6 hours going over everything. I had him make videos of me explaining every single system and button/knob in the coach. Every day since, he sends questions that were answered in detail 6 x over the last six weeks.
He just sent me 5 more questions, that now we have gone over 7x. He even asked me the model name. Its a 2023, every manual plus extra papers were included. The manufacturer and model manual is in there AND the the names on the sides of the van.
I am venting here but its getting to the point that In am no longer going to answer him. It is ridiculous. No wonder everyone sells to the dealer, not worth the bs
The problem is that society has taught people to be spoon feed. Can't figure anything out for themselves.
Worse yet, these same people get to VOTE!!! May God help use all!!!

Latest resources

Back