Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Underboss

RVF Supporter
So I sold my 23 class b to someone who gave a deposit but did not pick it up for six weeks. That was fine. But every other day he would ask me questions. I would answer and send him videos explaining everything. My answers were detailed and easy.
He picked it up last week, we spent 6 hours going over everything. I had him make videos of me explaining every single system and button/knob in the coach. Every day since, he sends questions that were answered in detail 6 x over the last six weeks.
He just sent me 5 more questions, that now we have gone over 7x. He even asked me the model name. Its a 2023, every manual plus extra papers were included. The manufacturer and model manual is in there AND the the names on the sides of the van.
I am venting here but its getting to the point that In am no longer going to answer him. It is ridiculous. No wonder everyone sells to the dealer, not worth the bs

You’ve held up your end of the bargain and then some. I would recommend referring him to Internet forums like this one to get further answers to his questions.

Yeah, I agree with what @Neemer said. At this point, it's time to play stupid and tell them you can't remember. I've been in your shoes before and it make me wonder how these people even get through the day. Some people just aren't meant to own anything more complex than a toaster.

So I sold my 23 class b to someone who gave a deposit but did not pick it up for six weeks. That was fine. But every other day he would ask me questions. I would answer and send him videos explaining everything. My answers were detailed and easy.
He picked it up last week, we spent 6 hours going over everything. I had him make videos of me explaining every single system and button/knob in the coach. Every day since, he sends questions that were answered in detail 6 x over the last six weeks.
He just sent me 5 more questions, that now we have gone over 7x. He even asked me the model name. Its a 2023, every manual plus extra papers were included. The manufacturer and model manual is in there AND the the names on the sides of the van.
I am venting here but its getting to the point that In am no longer going to answer him. It is ridiculous. No wonder everyone sells to the dealer, not worth the bs
you’re not married to it - you've sold it, its his, and you’re done. You’ve already gone above and beyond.

I've met people like this, we all have. He will continue this routine until you tell him to stop. You can be polite in doing it, but you'll have to do it or he'll be your new best friend.

Can't blame you at all, you've already gone way above what's expected. Next time when you see his number come up on caller ID don't answer it. Better yet block his number if you can.

Last edited:
There are more people out there like this than we want to admit! I don't know that I want more of them on this forum however!

This is the same people that won't do a simple search of archives! I personally don't get it! I do know that the forum would go dead if people started using search capabilities, but the same peeve happens here, when people would rather bring up the same subject talked about just a couple weeks back! Or, for that matter, start a second thread while the same thread is playing out!!!

I agree that acting like you don't have an answer seems to quite thing down a little!!!

1. Politely inform him that this is the last piece of advice you're offering. Further tell him about steps #2 and 3 you'll be taking (below)
2. If he calls again, ignore and do not answer.
3. If he calls again, block the number.

Well, maybe just answer as you were talking to someone the forum. Answering the questions people have here. I guess he is not comfortable with the ownership yet. And yes if it were me I would be pissed and ready to block his number. I’m trying to be more patient at this stage of life. 😂

Latest resources

Back