Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Suggestions for cover that is quick & easy to take on and off?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Ben2k9

RVF Newbee
Hello,

I'm new to the forum. I've got a 30' Twilight travel trailer that stays in a covered storage lot not too far from some land that I own. I bought the trailer to be able to stay on the land every now and again until I get a cabin built out there. The problem i have discovered is that pulling the trailer out of the lot and getting it set up on site and then taking it down and bringing it back is such a time consuming hassle for a 1 or 2 night visit, that its just not worth it and I'm usually discouraged from doing it.

So I want to take the trailer out to the land and leave it out there, and I know i need it covered to protect it from the elements.

It would be nice if there was a cover that could stay on and roll up on the sides when I am using it, but the problem there would be the HVAC unit on top needs ventilation as well as other vents (correct me if I'm wrong).

So unless I'm missing something, probably my best bet is some type of cover that is really easy and quick to get on and off.

I'd welcome any suggestions about such a cover or any other ideas about my predicament.
Thanks!
Ben

Latest resources

Back