Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
Here is a question for the forum techies. I currently have AT&T and T-Mobile sim cards in my peplink 5g router and is it possible to "suspend" service for those cards when the coach is in storage. That's an attractive feature of starlink I wish I had for my cellular services. Maybe other carriers do it?

I checked both carriers I have. T-Mobile allows it twice in a 12-month period, but you are still charged a $10 account fee when suspended. From what I can see, it does not appear you can do that with AT&T prepaid.

Pre-paid I believe you can suspend, I do with my AT&T 5G plan by simply not paying. I don't let it be unpaid more than 90 days as at some point they'll drop the line.

Ditto what Neal said about ATT and just not paying. I hadn’t found an exact time frame in reading plan details and when I called ATT wouldn’t give me an exact number of days. So we have just paid every other month to be sure we keep the grandfathered plan.
Knowing Neal goes 90 days, will try that interval next. 😁

I found out today from At&T prepaid that if I don’t pay and lose the line and then decide to start paying the cost is 90/mo for 100 gb plan that I have now. I cannot get the old price point as that is grandfathered and no longer available.

One thing I am curious about is the Peplink e-sims. I think it’s a fixed price that you use as needed until you run out. There is probably some gotcha fine print where it expires after a certain time.

Latest resources

Back