• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Tampa super show

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We love the Show... Fantastic display or recreational vehicle, but we really enjoy hanging out with friends most of all.

We’ve stayed with the NKK group the past four years... As for the SHOW
, itself...I really wish they would add another indoor convention hall and not cram as many vendors into such a tight space. It is impossible to walk...if a person stops to look at a display on either side of the aisle...the whole place comes to a standstill. No room to maneuver. I also wish they would organize the Vendors... put the snake oil salesman in one area...and leave other areas dedicated to real RV items...another to Campgrounds and Travel Clubs. I realize that they will rent space to anyone...but they are just too crowded to not do a better job of organizing.

I agree the indoor area is much too crowded to browse. When looking for a specific vendor we typically strategically plan a path to that their booth and use the closest door and exit. This year we skipped that area completely based on crowd and basic confusion. We also were with NKK and busy with maintenance and friends.

I agree the indoor area is much too crowded to browse. When looking for a specific vendor we typically strategically plan a path to that their booth and use the closest door and exit. This year we skipped that area completely based on crowd and basic confusion. We also were with NKK and busy with maintenance and friends.

Disappointing... It's too bad most of us avoid going into those buildings at all cost. I don't expect it to be an easy stroll...but it's gotten so bad that nobody really wants to go in there a second time... They are hurting themselves.

We make a cursory walk around Bldg A to see what is new. I didn't go through B this year except the high dollar coach side. The vendor side of B is usually a zoo. I didn't see as many people pushing their dog around in a stroller this year.

Latest resources

Back