Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
In town for a few days, I have been here before i.e. I've done the Biltmore, etc. Fall colors are at peak right now, gorgeous and may get some drone video. I searched the site and found a few posts such as the one below but any recommendations for things to do and places to eat while here?

The Omni Grove Park Inn is a nice place to hang out for awhile. Golf course, spa, food, etc.

There’s also zip lining in the area.

We liked Vinnie's neighborhood for Italian food. We like Mast General store for browsing.

Well I here theres a very nice smaller RV park about 82 miles SW of there.

Well I here theres a very nice smaller RV park about 82 miles SW of there.
I'm pretty sure thats just a rumor started by some guy with a bunch of equipment including a sawmill that he messes with on some mountain.

I swear. Some people are just bags of stupid.

My wife picked up a book during our visit to Yellowstone this year about all the deaths in the park. 98% of the deaths were attributed to stupidity.

She had a friend visiting the park the week before us and the friend was appalled they didn't have overhead electronic signs when there was a traffic issue ahead and she was totally mystified when they were late leaving the park one evening and realized there were no street lights.

These people breed and vote and we wonder what's wrong with our country.

My wife picked up a book during our visit to Yellowstone this year about all the deaths in the park. 98% of the deaths were attributed to stupidity.

She had a friend visiting the park the week before us and the friend was appalled they didn't have overhead electronic signs when there was a traffic issue ahead and she was totally mystified when they were late leaving the park one evening and realized there were no street lights.

These people breed and vote and we wonder what's wrong with our country.

We (collectively) need to stop protecting those from themselves that repeatedly attempt to remove themselves from the gene pool through actions those equipped with common sense are able to avoid intrinsically.

Latest resources

Back