• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Alert This may have unintended consequences on Full Timers

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I get it underboss! I am a little different than you! I lived east of the boardwalk, and west of park place in OC! I was never influenced by M K so I could see the corruption! When I left Cali, there was no desire to return. When I did for a very short time to San Diego, I was out as promptly as was possible, and have not looked back! I had the opinion LA was full of swamp creatures when I lived there, and your pictures pretty much proves I was right!!!

I do think that someone needs to flush that toilet, but don't call on me to help save what's left!!!

I get it underboss! I am a little different than you! I lived east of the boardwalk, and west of park place in OC! I was never influenced by M K so I could see the corruption! When I left Cali, there was no desire to return. When I did for a very short time to San Diego, I was out as promptly as was possible, and have not looked back! I had the opinion LA was full of swamp creatures when I lived there, and your pictures pretty much proves I was right!!!

I do think that someone needs to flush that toilet, but don't call on me to help save what's left!!!
But here they are trying to fix it and you claim its about corruption and kickbacks.

I have no doubt I'm paying for the dental care for many of the fine people you've pictured.
South Carolina (your state) #14 on the list of most dependent states for Federal aid
California #48 on the list for most dependent states for federal aid
Florida #38

I am pretty sure I and a bunch of Californians are paying for many of S Carolina residents medical care, and other costs
Too funny

If you cherry pick info, you can find whatever you're looking for to support your narrative. I know a state that excels at this ;)
You sure can but what you cannot do is make up your own facts. The States That Are Most Reliant on Federal Aid

Is this thread still on topic?

So I went back and read it all thru to be in context. I would like to know who is to blame for it if not for the politicians? You said yourself you could not let anything get out of you worksite. Kevin pointed out that there are agenda's at work at higher levels, for profit. And you blame who? Florida? South Carolina? Hell, blame Canada, it worked for South Park.

So I went back and read it all thru to be in context. I would like to know who is to blame for it if not for the politicians? You said yourself you could not let anything get out of you worksite. Kevin pointed out that there are agenda's at work at higher levels, for profit. And you blame who? Florida? South Carolina? Hell, blame Canada, it worked for South Park.
Pretty sure that you should reread my posts. There is no one to blame but slow to the punch CA legislators. But what was basically posted was that there is an agenda for kickbacks. Then someone went onto defend allowing folks to park where they want. I explained that some people will let them park all over their property so there has to be rules.
I was then told that they only park in industrial areas like that has no effect. So I posted pictures of them on residential streets.
Then a poster decided that LA was low class because of above ground electric poles. Thats the post that sent it off the rails
Especially when the poster claims he, from SC is paying for people's teeth in CA. So I posted links to which state takes more back in federal taxes. I mentioned SC because it was way towards the top of sucking up federal funds. CA because it was almost last and Florida, because I currently live here, and wanted to nip the personal attack in the bud.
The point is this is not for kickbacks and no one should defend these homeless taking over the streets, like was done here. I had a great councilman in LA that fought to make a law that did not allow unhooked or hooked vehicles with trailers parked on the street for the purpose of advertising. At one point they were parked every half mile on the streets. That was not for a kickback, some people just do the right thing to do the right thing and no one should defend a homeless rv person living on the streets, making a mess and a health hazard as if it is an ok thing to do

Latest resources

Back