• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Alert This may have unintended consequences on Full Timers

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I bet you love your HOA to.....But you miss the point I guess. Someone is profiting, or some ones, or hopes to by allowing what is happening. Like the Southern border. It is not happening in a vacuum of inaction. All things on that scale, including the homeless situation in Cali. is intentional. Now you can go figure out why. I am out of the discussion.

Of course your right!

Every year, for several years in a 14 day stay area in the Prescott forest. The LOWs, and RTs would have an annual cleanup to help keep the location open. However big business wanted the public lands for profit.
The forest rangers started harassing the LOWs, and RTs, and told a few of them to quit their efforts.
One year later signs went up warning that if the forest wasn't taken care of they would close the area to the public.

The next year all camping was outlawed to the west of i-17 on the 260 dew to misuse! Then the development started.

Now The only reason there was a problem in LA was because the law was told not to do their job. It was the job of the police to make the people move on, but the powers that be have their eyes on a larger pot of fiat!!!

Self policing won't fix it, only removing the criminals, that want to fleece the public, can fix the problem.

Sorry for the rant, but it is past time to quit being sheep, and figure out what they are leading you to!!!

Yes there are far reaching implications. Not just for boondockers, but for everyone that buys a new RV, as the market will shrink as the places where they can be used becomes more limited!!!
LOWs, RTs ??

Loners on wheels
Rubber tramps
They are not the only ones(organized campers), that travel and meet in groups that work to keep things open for us all. They are just two I know were involved in that one effort, and had personal connection with what was done and the result.

Escapees are another group as well as tiny trailers (TT).

Another problem, once these RV's are abandoned and towed away the towing companies are getting stuck with hazardous waste. There are now acres of RV's that can not be recycled due the chemicals left inside from making drugs.

Another problem, once these RV's are abandoned and towed away the towing companies are getting stuck with hazardous waste. There are now acres of RV's that can not be recycled due the chemicals left inside from making drugs.
But it's not a backwater meth lab town, I read it on the internet so it must be true.

I thought all the meth labs were run by hillbillies with no teeth.....

I have to give you guys credit, you are fast learners. I am also glad that LA is cracking down on these freeloaders who destroy rving for all others.
As far as what Offroader09 posted, he is 100% correct. Many of these become rolling meth labs.
Probably many of those toothless hillbillies going to Cali for the nice weather and bring their work with them :ROFLMAO::cool::ROFLMAO:😮‍💨

Latest resources

Back