mhbell
RVF Regular
- Joined
- May 9, 2021
- Messages
- 31
- RV Year
- 2013
- RV Make
- 2013 Leisure Travel Van Free Spirit SS
- RV Model
- Free Spirit SS
- RV Length
- 24'
- Chassis
- Merdedes Benz Sprinter
- Engine
- Diesel
- Fulltimer
- No
I am going to install Water Proof snap lock Vinyl Plank Flooring in my travel trailer to replace Buckled and cracked Linoleum. The Vinyl Plank I am looking at is Traffic Master at home depot. It has a Rubber like backing and is designed to float. No underlayment needed. Several people in different forums say to Also Glue it down. Home depot says not to glue it down. I would like to hear from those who have installed the Vinyl Plank snap lock flooring in their RV. Did you glue it down or not.
Mel
Mel

