Rd1
RVF VIP
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2022
- Messages
- 108
- RV Year
- 2017
- RV Make
- ̶N̶e̶w̶m̶a̶r̶
- RV Model
- ̶L̶A̶D̶P̶
- Chassis
- ̶F̶L̶
with all talk about the convection, is there any benefit to vent a new install?
I don't use the microwave for heating, or very little. I do use the convection for cooking, both at home and the rv from time to time. Is it worth considering an outside vent?
any down side having a vent with another opening to the outside?
thx neal for the link to the adventium. had one in the last one 10 yrs ago from Lowes for about $1,100+. it worked well. and this one for $1,300+ not too bad
I don't use the microwave for heating, or very little. I do use the convection for cooking, both at home and the rv from time to time. Is it worth considering an outside vent?
any down side having a vent with another opening to the outside?
thx neal for the link to the adventium. had one in the last one 10 yrs ago from Lowes for about $1,100+. it worked well. and this one for $1,300+ not too bad