RV Year
RV Make
Forest river
RV Model
Palomino palomini
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
I'm sure this has been asked a million times but what are the recommendations on toilet paper it use to be you had to use the special expensive stuff but I'm seeing on Google that there brands you can use

I only use septic safe TP available in most stores. Been camping since 1975 with no problems. Too much paper is a primary reason people have problems so conserve what you flush.

Costco Kirkland brand TP

Angel soft in both the old pedal type flush and now macerated type.

As long as it is septic safe it should be good to use.

Use your regu
I'm sure this has been asked a million times but what are the recommendations on toilet paper it use to be you had to use the special expensive stuff but I'm seeing on Goog
Use your regular paper. If you google comparison testing you will see that there is basically no difference in performance. The key to all papers is making sure you flush the black tank thoroughly when emptying it. We have been doing the RV thing for over 7 years with no issues with regular tissue.

We’ve always used the cheapest two ply on the shelf. 32 years and three motorhomes and never had any problems.
Well I think I'm safe when it comes to choosing tp how about chemical additives? Good idea or waste of money?

You guys put my mind at ease on the tp issue it's been years since I've owned a camper and I wanted be sure I was on the right track, thank you all. Now the chemical issue yeah or neigh

Latest resources

Back