Question Trailer service/warranty/DIY repair under coroplast

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I did not. I guess that means I should?
Here’s a pic from front to back. The bundle of wires goes from the light on the outside of that metal “flap” and is then bundled up and goes through a hole in the frame. There is coroplast from this I-beam to the other, so once it’s through the frame, I can’t access it.
I don’t have enough daylight left to disconnect things at the splice and test there but I will do that in the morning.
(The wires are only hanging down from me inspecting them, they we in the black sheathing before)
Those panels between the fram can be removed. Usually bolted in. Inside you will have insulation, plumbing, wiring, holding tanks. Then you can keep following.

Those panels between the fram can be removed. Usually bolted in. Inside you will have insulation, plumbing, wiring, holding tanks. Then you can keep following.
I’m a little worried about getting in over my head 😬. There are some normal bolts and some oddball ones. Some of the have plastic that was maybe crimped in and some are plain, I wonder if the plastic fell off? And the gas lines go under the area…

Attachments

• IMG_2754.jpeg
    IMG_2754.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2751.jpeg
    IMG_2751.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2750.jpeg
    IMG_2750.jpeg
    559.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2752.jpeg
    IMG_2752.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
I've been trying to decode this. Not your fault, I just think to literally to comprehend many things, so!

Marker lights on the top or bottom of box?

I don't buy new so I'm not understanding coriplast. What I found was poly and the construction information says aluminum body with fiberglass.

If you have warranty use it!

If the wire is getting hot you are on the supply side of any short.
I might want to use an infrared thermometer to pinpoint the problem.

I've been trying to decode this. Not your fault, I just think to literally to comprehend many things, so!

Marker lights on the top or bottom of box?

I don't buy new so I'm not understanding coriplast. What I found was poly and the construction information says aluminum body with fiberglass.

If you have warranty use it!
They’re at the bottom

Attachments

• IMG_2756.jpeg
    IMG_2756.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

Latest resources

Back