• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TSD LOGISTICS FUEL CARD

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I opened a Discover checking account to be used with this card. I put $500 in the account to buy fuel with. I didn't want to risk any problems with my normal checking account. I already had a Discover credit card account so it was EZ to do. Citi bank offers checking also but I think there are fees involved. I can't remember.

I opened a Discover checking account to be used with this card. I put $500 in the account to buy fuel with. I didn't want to risk any problems with my normal checking account. I already had a Discover credit card account so it was EZ to do. Citi bank offers checking also but I think there are fees involved. I can't remember.
We manage the risk involved by using a separate checking account for auto draft features of retailers. This way we manage the amount of funds at risk. It is a bit of extra work but limits risk of erroneous or fraudulent withdrawals from the bank balance.

I opened a separate bank acct also.... It's a great card and have always filled at TAs ever since Loves dropped their rates

Latest resources

Back