FYI TSD Logistics Fuel Savings Program

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I wasn't aware of this so I just figured it out. Here are the steps:
  1. Open the Love's app and tap Driver in the preferences at the bottom. Enter your email then continue filling out your name and address info. You'll have to verify your email address
  2. After verifying my email address I still showed pending in the app. On my iPhone I had to close out the app (remove from suspended apps) then cold launch it again and it verified
  3. Tap Vehicles and I tapped Commercial so it would default to Diesel instead of Unleaded
  4. Tap WALLET in the Payments section, tap Add Payment Method and choose EFS. Enter your card numbers
  5. Done
I've yet to use this so I'll give it a try today. Sounds great, thanks for sharing.
Something must have changed since you did this, @Neal.

Upon installing the app on my phone, the first screen that comes up asks "What kind of driver are you? The choices are "Commercial," "Casual" and "Both." There is no option to (a) "tap Driver in the preferences at the bottom." Selecting any of the three choices takes you to a screen that asks "What would you like to do?" The choices are (a) "See my rewards," (b) "Check in for a shower," (c) "Find the nearest Love's," "Pay for fuel," and "Sign in to your account." Selecting any of them takes you to a screen asking you to "Enter your e-mail to start." Doing so activates a yellow bar saying "Get Started." So far, so good.

Tapping the yellow "Get Started" bar knocks me right off the tracks! The next screen asks the dreaded question "My Love Rewards Number." Without the number, I am dead in my tracks (or, off the tracks to continue my allegory." An icon of a camera shows on the right side of the screen and, tapping that brings up a request for me to allow Love's access to my phone camera so that I can...apparently...take a photo of the My Love Rewards Card I am supposed to pick up at the nearest Love's. There are no further instructions.

Going back and re-opening the app, I get a screen, again asking for my e-mail address. Entering that, I am taken to the Love's Sign In screen, where I am asked for...wait for it...the My Love Rewards Number. Square one all over again!

I, too, am getting a headache, @Neal.

TJ

I'm going to try this on my Android phone so I don't mess up my iPhone and see if I can trace my steps.

Keep in mind that the Love's app is NOT required. When you fuel at Love's you can swipe your EFS card at the pump. It will be a little confusing at first and there are quite a few steps you'll go through, then enter your control number which is the last four of your SSN, it is the LAST FOUR OF YOUR SSN!!!! It is not the number you'll set for the pin on the card. Did I say LAST 4 OF YOUR SESSSESSSSNNNNNNNNN! Then you can pump and save!

The Love's app only adds one thing to your life, the ability to authorize the pump while seated in your coach. Other than that it is NOT required. NOT REQUIYARDDD!

Okay, let's try this @TJ&LadyDi - in the app tap COMMERCIAL and then PAY FOR FUEL. It will ask for your email address.

Okay, let's try this @TJ&LadyDi - in the app tap COMMERCIAL and then PAY FOR FUEL. It will ask for your email address.
Tried it on my iPad & iPhone same result, asks for reward #

Maybe they changed something, I don't remember my steps. @ARD did hers not long ago per my steps I posted. If needed you can swipe your EFS card and all will be fine, stop inside and get your rewards card and then setup the app for mobile pump auth for next stops.

Maybe they changed something, I don't remember my steps. @ARD did hers not long ago per my steps I posted. If needed you can swipe your EFS card and all will be fine, stop inside and get your rewards card and then setup the app for mobile pump auth for next stops.
I know it’s no big deal as the EFS card is ready to go. I just want folks to know that you need to stop in a Loves store and get your rewards card so you can register in the ap, making the ap usable. Apparently that is now the only way to get everything to mesh now.

I think we are all in agreement now that (a) something has changed and (b) you need to go to Love's and pick up a My Love Rewards Card before you can use the Love's app.

This is particularly puzzling in this time of social distancing and strict sanitation procedures. You would think Love's would WANT people activating the pumps remotely for both the safety of the customer and their employees who need to service the pumps. Go figure.

TJ

I just use the EFS card...swipe and go. What is the advantage of the Love's card? I like simplicity...

Loves app once setup with TSD as a payment method allows you to authorize the pump from your phone while sitting in your coach.

Got it. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back