• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI TSD Logistics Fuel Savings Program

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Used TSD Logistics today at Love's in Las Cruces as I head back to VA. Sign showed 2.82 for Diesel, after TSD discount I paid 1.69/gal

IMG_1589.png

EDIT: They likely transposed 2.82 which should have read 2.28 as I traveled the next leg and saw a lot of Love's with 2.38 advertised for their prices (cash option).

Last edited:
I tried the loves app today that has the tsd card in my “wallet” in the app. I have to say it doesn’t get any easier than this. You select Love Pay select the pump number select fuel type and it prompts you for your control number and you start pumping the fuel. You see your savings in the EFS transaction menu (separate app) almost immediately. 2.33/g vs 3.38/g is pretty sweet.

1585286032595.png

Last edited:
I had everything setup in the Love’s app before we left for Nappanee...used the Love’s app every time we refueled on the way home. Love it!

I wasn't aware of this so I just figured it out. Here are the steps:
  1. Open the Love's app and tap Driver in the preferences at the bottom. Enter your email then continue filling out your name and address info. You'll have to verify your email address
  2. After verifying my email address I still showed pending in the app. On my iPhone I had to close out the app (remove from suspended apps) then cold launch it again and it verified
  3. Tap Vehicles and I tapped Commercial so it would default to Diesel instead of Unleaded
  4. Tap WALLET in the Payments section, tap Add Payment Method and choose EFS. Enter your card numbers
  5. Done
I've yet to use this so I'll give it a try today. Sounds great, thanks for sharing.

Can someone confirm this is Love’s Connect app? I have just been using TSD card

I used the app today. It was slick!!

Arrived at Loves and opened the Loves app. Tapped the large PAY button a little further down in the app (after you register and setup the app). It finds the nearest Loves which you should be at and walks you through everything. Set pump number and go through the questions all while seated in your coach. Tap final button to confirm and go to pump. It shows mobile authorizing then ready to fuel. Super convenient.

By the way you can go the same with the pilot flying j app but there is NO discount for TSD. The app generates a bar code that put up to a scanner at the pump. It’s not as slick as Love’s app which @Neal demonstrated above. In a pinch, where there is no Loves nearby, that would be an option to consider when you need fuel. For now, I would plan my trips around stopping at Loves.

After fueling up next Wednesday we won't be back out on the road again until possibly sometime in May. I probably would never set up or use my Pilot/Flying-J app for payment with the TSD card. Since they are not discounting through TSD I would simply swipe my Pilot card and get the .09 per gallon discount. Receipt automatically goes to my phone. With that being said, we certainly will do everything we can to plan all of our fuel purchases at Loves.

Folks, please HEED the warning (below) from TSD, who is THE ADMINISTRATOR of this discount program that so many of us enjoy! DO NOT CONTACT THE VENDORS FOR HELP...you’ll ruin this program for ALL of us!!!

Oh, and the good news is TA/Petro came back on board. Guess they saw the light.

From TSD on May 8, 2020:

Good evening TSD Fuel card holders. We have some great news. TA/Petro has come back to us with some great rates. They will likely be the lowest price out of all of our vendors.​
We have also added Kwik Trip and Kwik Star to our discount program with 10 cents off per gallon. We are reaching out to others now to see if we can increase to some of the smaller chains. Our current discount network is TA, Petro, Loves, Road Ranger, SAAP Brothers, Ambest, Kwik Trip and Kwik Star.​
On another note, it has come to our attention that some of our fuel card holders have contacted our fuel vendors directly and caused some frustraion for our vendors. Your agreement is directly with TSD not the vendors. Please contact us at 800-275-5089 if you have any questions or concerns. DO NOT contact the vendors. If we we find out that a card member has contacted a vendor directly, we will cancel their card.
Thank you for being a customer and your continued support.​
Joy J Hanson CFO TSD Logsitics Inc.​

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back