• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Wake Up Call For All My RV Friends

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I’m getting Rettrobands as soon as they are available to the peanut gallery.

I’m getting Rettrobands as soon as they are available to the peanut gallery.
Did they fix their breakage problems?

Did they fix their breakage problems?

It was more of an installation problem from people not knowing how to do it properly. Ver 2.0 has been idiot proofed.

It was more of an installation problem from people not knowing how to do it properly. Ver 2.0 has been idiot proofed.
Do you know off the top of your head the difference in price between retrobands and tyron bands? Some swear by one and some by the other.

I do not. Sorry.

I read about this either on the Monaco facebook page or Bill D's Monacoers message board when it happened, don't remember which.

Chris Throgmartin (I think that's his name goes by Chris Talin on facebook) said he knew these people and they were on the way to his shop to have work done, not any work on anything that would cause this accident.
He said this guy is very conscientious and his tires were up to date and he's very meticulous with his coach, and a safe driver (not one of those guys in a pusher that blows by me doing 80-85).

Was definitely in the back of my mind when I drove my pusher to Sarasota last week.
I've known Ryan and Shannon from a motorcycle group for 15 years? Good people. They were very lucky. Especially Shannon. The right front corner of the coach was sheered off by that pine tree they hit. She took the full impact. She's tough though. And healing up great, all things considered.

Latest resources

Back