• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Tip Want To Save On Diesel Purchases?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Download the “TSD Open Roads” app from your app store (Mac OS or Windows).

TJ

Thanks for the information. I just signed up for the program. Im not too happy about giving my SSN but it is what it is.

Thanks for the information. I just signed up for the program. Im not too happy about giving my SSN but it is what it is.
I hear ya. When the program first came out I hesitated just because of that. I went over a year sitting back watching to see if there were any security issues reported. Now I will soon be coming up close to the two year mark using the card and I have not heard of any issues regarding anyone's account being breached.

I'm leaving in a couple weeks for Whitfish Montana. 2300 miles each way from Richmond VA. Im looking forward to getting that card. :). With the high fuel prices every penny helps.

What great information! Could someone please tell this extreme newbie what the acronyms TSD and EFS stand for? Are they from the same company? Thanks so much!

We just used in Missoula, MT yesterday. There is a Love’s and TA at exit 96 along I-90 and using the app found the price .05 cheaper at Love’s so don’t assume TA is the cheapest. Love’s .20 off cash price discount was better than TA, surprised ?

That was quick. The card arrived in about a week. I look forward to trying it out this week.

I've never really understood this, I can see it but it doesn't make sense.

Here's why; Every single time you have applied for credit, car loan, cc, house, anything you had to give your SS # and that was alright. TSD is extending you credit albeit for a short time and hopefully when they do the ACH you have money to cover the purchase you made recently. If you don't pay for the fuel, they can use your SS# for collections and credit reporting just like a CC company would.

If it's alright at the car dealer, with Visa, Mastercard and the mortgage co. why not TSD?

Latest resources

Back