RV Year
RV Make
Wildwood Grand Lodge
RV Model
42 View
RV Length
Fulltimer
Yes
So guys, we just purchased a grand Lodge 42 view. Just got the freshwater tank filled 2/3 full, turn the water pump on, and we cannot get water to our faucets. I can hear the pump running. But water is not getting to the faucets. Any thoughts?

Is there a shutoff between the pump and the tank?
There may be a plugged filter before the pump.

Yeah, I’m not sure actually because I can’t find the pump. When it’s turned on, I can hear it running behind my bedroom closet. But I have not found a way to actually get to the pump yet. It’s a 2023 Grand lodge 42view It’s so new, that there are no videos or even a direct owners manual for that unit. It’s really frustrating.

Interesting issue. Had this happen to us. Weird problem, our outside shower wand valves were on and head was off. So no water leaking but somehow water was flowing between the valves taking all pressure out of the system. Took a while to find that one.

Make sure you turn off the pump if you are not getting water at the faucets. The pump should not be run dry.
Ask your dealer where the pump is located. I suspect on a new rig there are plastic filings from construction in the pump filter.
Do you have water when hooked up to an outside water source?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back