RV Model
New Aire
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
Engine
TOW/TOAD
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk
Hello all - can anyone help me trace the fresh water system a little? I am in a 2022 New Aire.

Does the water pump help add pressure to the city supply or is does it just pump from the fresh water tank? When we have the wet bay selector on 'City Supply (Auto Override)' it does not fill our tank, and the pump will come on occasionally, I assume because we don't have enough pressure from the city supply for what we are requiring (shower plus sink being used at the same time, for example). But our tank level is lowering over time, so I am wondering if the pump is adding pressure by taking water from the tank, and not just adding pressure to the city supply. However, when I select 'Auto Tank Fill & Auto City Supply' and I hit 'Topoff Now' on my silverleaf, the tank starts filling from the city supply and the water pump does occasionally kick on for half a second, presumably to add pressure to the city supply filling my tank. I do not have any other water usage going on while this is happening.

If you can follow all of that and help me understand exactly what pressure the water pump affects I would appreciate it. I am just curious and trying to learn, not having any problems with the system.

Sorry, I don't have the fancy auto fill systems found in your coach in my rig, but welcome to the forum and congrats on the new coach! Hang on, there are New Aire owners here that will chime in with more details. For what its worth your explanation sounds reasonable to me, but more knowledgeable minds will confirm or deny for you. Safe travels!

Latest resources

Back