Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

pwkfoury

RVF Newbee
Our Newmar has had a vibration especially bad between 40-50 mph since new. Many things have been tried including replacement of the driveshaft by MorRyde. After many tire rebalances, etc., with no help, the coach is now back at the factory awaiting all new tires (we only have 5000 miles on it) to see if that cures it. The OEM tires were Goodyears and they’re replacing them with Michelins.
I’m very curious to know if other Bay Star Sport owners have had vibration issues with this 2021 Ford F53 chassis?

We have a BayStar Sport 2020. We don't and haven't had a vibration, but my husband did have trouble on the highways with trucks passing. We had a Safe T Bar installed, and that has helped a great deal! You might want to check into that and any issues it may solve. We are in NJ and found a great place for service.

We have a BayStar Sport 2020. We don't and haven't had a vibration, but my husband did have trouble on the highways with trucks passing. We had a Safe T Bar installed, and that has helped a great deal! You might want to check into that and any issues it may solve. We are in NJ and found a great place for service.
Thanks for your reply. The new for 2021 chassis finally has the steering stabilizers standard so trucks passing, sway, etc. has not been a problem. The vibration however remains unsolved.

Latest resources

Back