Welcome Elli to the RV family

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Conner sez...Happy Birthday Elli!!!

lol, Happy Birthday, Elli. From Rex and Ryker.

Lizzy and the other Elli[e] send their birthday greetings, along with LadyDi and I. She's quite a good looking young lady!

TJ

Does she get extra YouTube TV time to celebrate? Happy Birthday!????

She truly is a beautiful girl. How can it possibly be a year already! Elli, i Hope you and your owner enjoy many many more years of rving. ??

I love her smile! Happy Boofday sweet girl!

@Neal Has Eli gotten back into the travel groove yet? No puppy pics of the trip yet?
I know with my dog it is all about schedules and usually the schedules are different at home vs on the road. At home she has the ability to go outside when she wants, so she sets her potty schedule kinda. On the road, I ease her into and set her schedule and then stick to it, so I am not caught off guard and I know when she will need to be walked, etc.

Awe crap, I had her tied out at the KOA west of Nashville! Hold on, have to make a phone call..... :)

Elli is transitioning, not so sure I am. As it's been months since last RVing with her she's effectively an adult now at 64 weeks old :) I'm not used to the fact she's holding it far longer than the last time so it's been frustrating trying to get her to go. On my four days of travels she would not go at the rest areas, I was thinking I had one of "those girls" that don't go in public restrooms, she won't go at rest stops. But the middle of the night have to go outs or want to go outs, not sure which it is yet is getting tiring. She'll growl bark telling me she has to go out. Moral is she's a bossy little monster and is in full control of me and this is something I have to work on this trip. I have her shock collar, need to find her pinch collar, it's amazing how easily I lose stuff in this RV! She's a great girl, super happy and super social. I sent her to doggy daycare 3X a week when at home as she loves it and has so much energy and wants to play. It's quite a change now which I'm sad about but so be it. She demands her playtime such as this morning, won't let me work, so we play fetch 247 times in the RV hopefully allowing me to do some work.

@skychs thanks - plan on taking her for the 2nd half of 2021 :)

I'll get some new pictures soon. Lots of memories from this time last year from flying her back to AZ after getting her in MD then raising her in the RV. I think it was fun. :unsure:

Neil congrats on the new addition. We have had 2 labs and they are the BEST! Looking forward to hearing Ellie stories on the road!

Latest resources

Back