• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Welcome Elli to the RV family

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Congratulations Neil. She is such a doll and I'm sure she'll fill your companion needs. Wow, what a cutey.

What a beautiful, beautiful little girl! A great addition to your Rv adventures. It will be interesting to see what “mods” will be necessary to give Elli the maximum rv experience.
May you and Elli have many happy years of travel together.

Congratulations Neal...what a beautiful and fortunate puppy! Both of you will be very busy in the months to come getting to know each other. I hope our paths will cross so our Dusty will get to meet Elli.

So, did Miss Elli get a set of pilots wings on her first flight? Hope she got to ride in the passenger section with you and get lots of attention.

TJ

Elli did amazing on her two flights. I of course kept her awake prior so she passed out for the flights. No potty issues and glad airports now have animal relief areas which is a huge help. Designed for service dogs but all dogs can use them.

Elli did a full inspection of the coach and passed out shortly after. We got home at around 11 PM. She has been an amazing pup. She is fearless and determined.

She loved all the attention in the airport and I have to say she was quite the chic magnet. I’m considering a few more flights while she’s a puppy [emoji16]

She’s passed out in her crate now. Putting one of my t-shirts in the airline carrier and crates has been key. She takes right to it. Tomorrow is our first ride in the MH as we head to Sedona for a 3-4 hour trip depending on stops required. She’ll ride in the airline carrier for both of our safety.

Wonderful pup but I am one tired camper!!

Congratulations!!!!! She looks like such a sweetie! Good training the first year is work but pays off - there are still some areas where I did not succeed with Buly - he still feeds Daisy from the table and lets her drink water from his glass! Oh well.........?

Welcome Elli, love that cute face❤
Congratulations Neal

Elli,

You're in phenomenal company. Other than a little behavioral coaching...you're gonna find your life is going to be like being on a permanent Vacation. Enjoy every sight, sound and smell. It's okay...Neal is very trainable. You'll have him behaving just like you want in no time :)

I raise a water bowl...cheers!!! Here's to Elli!!! Welcome and have a long, healthy, and happy life!!

(Make sure you don't get caught stealing the pop tarts)

Latest resources

Back