RV Model
Ventana 3407
RV Length
34'10"
TOW/TOAD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Fulltimer
No
All - We have talked it over, and planning on building house on our new lot, so listed MH on here for sale. It's been honor and pleasure being helped and being able to help all herein on this Forum. I appreciate all the assistance I was able to receive. And I hope all have safe and healthy travels where ever your wanderings take you. I will periodically check in and see how everyone is doing. I have been told not to drive at night, and with the house plans, don't want coach sitting for long period and not being used. If not sold and things good, plan on being in FL mid December for 45 days or so, subject to change by life.

@Old-RV'er, it has been great having you here with us and I do hope you will stay connected even though you won't be out on the road any longer. I think each of us will face a similar decision in our lives at some point.

I've seen your ad for the coach and would have to say someone will be getting a very nice RV. Blessings to you and your co-pilot. Here's hoping that your new home project will go smoothly and fulfill all of your wants, needs and dreams.

And, once again, thank you for our Navy service; we appreciate it. Please do stay in touch with the forum folks here when you can.

TJ

Thank you for the kind words. I will stay in touch here as I think can still add something.

Wow, what a tough decision to make. Good luck on the house and have fun watching your bank account dwindle as your wife goes into decorating mode! I've been there and it's not for the faint of heart. :) Take care!

i am so sorry to hear you are hanging up the RV keys... I know that must be a hard decision to make... I know as we have also been thinking of it lately due our son’s declining condition. We have actually had had that conversation, but we have not yet been able to bring ourselves to pulling the trigger on It.

Good luck and we hope it is the right decision. We all have to make that decision someday, but it does not make it any easier.

Take care

You're not going anywhere! Nothing says you have to currently own an RV to participate in the RVForums family. You stay right here and offer your great knowledge and experience and continue to hang out with us and even share with us how your new build and endeavors are coming along.

You're not going anywhere! Nothing says you have to currently own an RV to participate in the RVForums family. You stay right here and offer your great knowledge and experience and continue to hang out with us and even share with us how your new build and endeavors are coming along.
AMEN to that!

TJ

Very tough decision for sure. Please come back and share your knowledge!

Latest resources

Back