• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Ghubb

RVF Newbee
IMG_4642.jpeg
what’s the little digital gauge lighting up on a by cruiser. Can’t find it in the owner’s manual. Thanks

Well I’ll take a guess 😊

Looks like it was added after based on the wire coming out of the dash and appears to be stuck in the dash.

From the indicators on each side I’d guess it is something to let you know when you are getting outside your lane in the road.

Or maybe a level indicator letting you know what to do with jacks.

Tried the image search on the web but couldn’t find one that matched in the results.

Maybe some type of aftermarket back-up alarm? Were you in reverse when the pic was taken? (The lit green arrow.) Might there be some sensors on the rear bumper?

Roger

radar detector?

Well I’ll take a guess 😊

Looks like it was added after based on the wire coming out of the dash and appears to be stuck in the dash.

From the indicators on each side I’d guess it is something to let you know when you are getting outside your lane in the road.

Or maybe a level indicator letting you know what to do with jacks.

Tried the image search on the web but couldn’t find one that matched in the results.
It definitely has an alarm to it because it’s in a steady tone now. No jacks so it’s not that. I didn’t find anything on image search either.
I’m leaning toward something electrical because it goes of when I pull my lights on. Thanks

radar detector?
No, but it is an alarm that f some sort because it is a steady tone.
Leaning towards electric of some sort because it goes off when I pull light switch on.
Gonna look at battery strength next. Alternators working but maybe battery is going dead.

No, but it is an alarm that f some sort because it is a steady tone.
Leaning towards electric of some sort because it goes off when I pull light switch on.
Gonna look at battery strength next. Alternators working but maybe battery is going dead.
New insight here! Have you checked your lights for a burned out bulb?

Level indicator?

Clearly aftermarket add on. Have you looked for a Bluetooth signal? Possibly some type of weight or level system or tire pressure alarm.
Trailer sensor?
Of course none of this makes sense with lights turning off signals.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back