Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4326
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2020 Ford F-150
Fulltimer
Yes
We all have things we love and hate and begrudgingly accept about our RVs. After all, they’re built by fallible humans. There are already a couple of threads here discussing ways to improve the Newmar product and I think those are insightful and engaging threads. But tell me, what is something you absolutely love about your Newmar that is unique to it. Whether it’s something you added as a special or something only Newmar does, or something Newmar does in a different way from everyone else that really makes it stand out against the competition.

For me, its a few things:
  • We love that Newmar allowed us to special order our coach, select the materials used throughout and change some of the basic elements and structure of the layout.
  • Factory Pickup - As someone new to RVing (I’d never even been camping in an RV before) I really appreciated that I could spend a week at the factory, picking up my new unit, learning about it, identifying problems and getting them fixed on the spot. No one else does that.
  • By far, my favorite thing so far has been that when I was in a bind with my slides, Newmar sent its own mobile tech the very next day to get it sorted. NO ONE ELSE DOES THAT. Could I have called an RV Tech? Sure, but it would have cost me. Would they have done as good a job? Maybe, maybe not. Newmar’s mobile tech spent years working at the factory and knows the product line inside and out. He even took care of a number of smaller warranty items that were going to need to be resolved at the factory.
  • I love that Newmar steps up when it counts. Sometimes we don’t get the response we want, but when its a big or expensive problem, Newmar is there to make things right and they do everything possible within reason to keep us happy and glued to the Newmar brand. Replace all of our furniture because one piece on one item broke and they can’t match the fabric anymore? WHO DOES THAT?! Newmar does.
What do you love about Newmar that helps you keep the faith?

What I like:
Factory Special Order Paint, & other adds
CPU: What a great, exciting week, & one of substantial learning
Favorite thing about the Coach: the theater seats across from the TV & fireplace! When sitting there....I'm at home!
Prod_TheaterSeating.JPG

1. FPU - as a new RVer it was a great opportunity but it also served as Q/A. Had I not done this and had fought some of the problems that were discovered with my local dealer I probably wouldn't have the RV today or even continued RVing. Money well spent.
  2. PAINT. I think Newmar has one of the top paint jobs at this price point. Look around and campgrounds and notice how the paint job of Newmar stands out
  3. The phone support was great when I needed it my first year, huge kudos to Erica in Ventana support.
  4. PARTS: Working with Joe G. has been great allowing me to mod my coach with Newmar parts when needed, and FIX things when needed. The online part order is so-so (comnet) but it's nice to have
  5. Warranty: Pretty much anything and everything found by me or them was fixed. Good will - they were very generous in helping with things that were fee based, I think more so then than now
  6. Woodwork/Cabinetry is well done. I don't think it's done by hand but it's quality regardless.
  7. Comfort Steer - I've never driven anything else but we've all heard how great it is and I do enjoy it when the winds really kick up and make the ride more hairy

My "favorite thing about Newmar" is...Newmar! We have been treated incredibly well by this company. Newmar has always responded positively to our inquiries, service requests, on-the-road questions and issues, etc. Excellent customer service goes a long way with us.

TJ

I concur with all of the above. I don’t need to repeat. They stand behind the product. To replace all my furniture initiated by them outside of warranty makes me a loyal customer. They (senior people at Newmar) supported me when I had a lot of dealer problems on my first Newmar. I am a pretty brand loyal person so you take care of me and build a good product that has features I care about
and want, I am all in. I also want to add that the Newmar owners are a good bunch and willing to help even with simple questions.

Latest resources

Back