Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What are you paying too much for (summer 2021 edition)?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
She did have a signed contract but there wasn't a VIN since the vehicle was not in manufacturing yet. He didn't sell it until she walked away from the $30,000 up charge. I don't blame her or the dealer.

This brings up another question, can you get a loan for a vehicle that is $30,000 over MSRP? Some folks don't have the financial ability to simply write a $30,000 check.

I'm over paying for new Class A. I'm not buying because of any other reason than its finally the right time financially. I just happen to be purchasing my third camper when everyone else decided to. I Got an email Friday that the new camper is in paint and oh by the way, the price is going up 5% regardless of when it was ordered and despite the fact I have a purchase order and confirmation of the price being locked when I ordered it. Take it or leave it. Despite the price increase, its still a decent deal for the times and I don't want to start over.. I'm swinging over a barrel...

She did have a signed contract but there wasn't a VIN since the vehicle was not in manufacturing yet. He didn't sell it until she walked away from the $30,000 up charge. I don't blame her or the dealer.

This brings up another question, can you get a loan for a vehicle that is $30,000 over MSRP? Some folks don't have the financial ability to simply write a $30,000 check.
Yes. If the buyer has good credit the bank will go along...............and take their share of the pie just like the dealer.

Latest resources

Back