• Commercial/Vendors welcome

What is this?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have that exact piece on my 97 Vacationer. There was a 120v outlet mounted on it. The metal was to shield the heater hose running behind it.
Thanks, this is what I suspected. At some point someone must have removed it and the related wiring.

Nice to meet someone with a similar rig!

Attachments

• 776AADB7-65CE-492B-B0B7-539D8D1F8A98.jpeg
    776AADB7-65CE-492B-B0B7-539D8D1F8A98.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 3
I just purchased a 97 vacationer So im curious anything you share :)

Oh, there is a lot. I will try to post pics of my work on “Stella”. Floors (down to the frame), walls, electrical, dash work.... I have done a lot of investigation and documentation of the 12v electrical system (including the under hood fuse/relay board) as there is virtually no documentation on the wiring. Work is keeping me really busy now but: In the meantime, I will jump in if I have the answer someone is looking for ?

Oh, there is a lot. I will try to post pics of my work on “Stella”. Floors (down to the frame), walls, electrical, dash work.... I have done a lot of investigation and documentation of the 12v electrical system (including the under hood fuse/relay board) as there is virtually no documentation on the wiring. Work is keeping me really busy now but: In the meantime, I will jump in if I have the answer someone is looking for ?
You might be my new best friend ! :)
I have a few electrical issues to sort out in my 99 Vacationer...for one, the monitor panel in the bathroom does not work, when I press the 'Test' button nothing happens. I thought maybe at first it was rodent damage but the wiring seems intact and the fuse is good. Any other ideas? I'll post our pics soon as well, just finished installing new vinyl plank flooring, painting all the cabinets, and updating light fixtures. Still lot to do but it is shaping up!
Cheers, Paul

I will take a look at my RV and get back to you

Pauliewog:
On My 97 HR Vacationer:
I took the bathroom monitor panel off, photographed the back and got some readings, which are on the crudely drawn diagram attached. That should give you a start!
0930FC61-5022-4E67-92E5-8B204A7FFF78.jpeg
5707295D-E3E0-4196-9392-EAECB43FCD1B.jpeg

Attachments

• 6B4D9CD1-8B39-47CF-999D-45E7284AD926.jpeg
    6B4D9CD1-8B39-47CF-999D-45E7284AD926.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
There is a small slot at the top of the panel where you can pop the panel off with a small screwdriver.

Latest resources

Back