Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

What is your favorite snack while driving?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
We try to stop every 100 miles so the pup can go out and I can stretch my legs. During that time I make a 1/2 sandwich and dispatch that before we pull out again. I usually have a bottle of water or diet pepsi chilling in the electric dash cup holders.

Smoothies, cashews, sliced apples with peanut butter, hard boiled eggs and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lara Bars. I always have a hot green or roasted dandelion tea and bottled water next to me too. Lunch is usually a hummus wrap with beets and arugula.

As a woodworker, I plan on making something removable for the top drawer in the center of the dash to act as a table for stuff while I’m driving. With raised sides so stuff won’t go rolling off.

Reactions: ARD
As a woodworker, I plan on making something removable for the top drawer in the center of the dash to act as a table for stuff while I’m driving. With raised sides so stuff won’t go rolling off.
Also a woodworker and thought the same on the drawer, on mine there is only one drawer. I’m pressure I saw a post about this, someone made a table with one edge having two boards that slid over the drivers right Harm rest tightly.. I have also thought of this configuration

I give my husband Quest protein bars, Kind bars, bananas, almonds, and most importantly a large coffee with vanilla flavoring! He is happy with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back