Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

What is your favorite snack while driving?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Okay, serious Friday night talk time....as I was driving to Mesa today knawing on some Twizzlers I was wondering what others like to munch on while driving the ole RV? My two usuals are twizzlers or beef jerky, maybe an emergency poptart. What's your driving snack?

One of LadyDi's great sandwiches cut into quarters for easy nibbling and a Dr. Pepper.

TJ

LANCE peanut butter/cheese "square nabs" & a Pepsi!
A good ol Southern Boy snack!?

I used to "tear up" some bags of M&Ms while behind the wheel, all washed down with diet Pepsi. Get bored with that and starting hitting some regular peanuts, or better yet some good old fashion Beer Nuts (made in central Illinois).

But now that I'm old and retired and I gain weight even if I look at a bag of candy, let alone eat one...….I just drink water while driving and no snacks.

Depending on who's driving-if I'm driving I like nuts. Easy and I can wash them down with water. If DH is driving he likes sandwiches. Any kind as long as they have "lots" of cheese. Without cheese, life is not worth living. At least to him! :ROFLMAO:

If we happened upon a gas station that has an attached McDs, he insists on a burger-or 4. Those will carry over for a few days.

Fig Newtons. Wife snapped these up at Wegmans and I am quickly starting to look like one...
Also, Kirkland brand chocolate covered almonds when I’ve got em, but they don’t last long.

I had forgotten about Fig Newtons. Haven't had them in years, but I used to love them. A good Fig Newton is hard to beat.

TJ

Okay, serious Friday night talk time....as I was driving to Mesa today knawing on some Twizzlers I was wondering what others like to munch on while driving the ole RV? My two usuals are twizzlers or beef jerky, maybe an emergency poptart. What's your driving snack?
I’m shocked that you didn’t say PopTarts?

Pretzels, cashews and when we are trying to make the miles the DW will toast me a sandwich. A small removable table to my right would be so nice, Just Sayin!

Last edited:
Reactions: ARD
Whatever the DW brings me! Beggars can't be choosers. Otherwise, peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back