RV Model
Ventana LE 4037
RV Length
40' 11"
TOW/TOAD
2021 Chevy Trailblazer
Fulltimer
No
Years ago when setting up a username I was thinking about some name I thought was unique. So, I spelled my nickname backwards. Randy = ydnar. Wouldn't you know it, it was already taken. So, I added the first letter of my last name and it accepted Bydnar. Since then, it's been my go-to name. Sheesh, wouldn't you know that when setting up that username somewhere else, Bydnar was already taken. Hmmm, I have a 2007 Corvette. It's a "C6" generation. So, adding the C6 was required in some places. The sooner you recognize that you're not unique, the better off you'll be.

Karin and I entered the RV world only a few years ago. We started with a brand new 2016 Newmar Bay Star Sport 2705. Thinking that this entry is a slightly less expensive model than something else, if we didn't take to the lifestyle, perhaps a smaller loss. We did enjoy traveling in the coach. One thing, then another. We were "looking" at our dealership (Midway RV) and having the mystical "next coach list of gotta haves" we were reviewing the list with our salesman. He said "You know, I think there's a guy on the other side of the lot trading in just what's on your list". Oh crap, the dog caught the car. Now what? We ended up trading in for what we have now, a 2017 Newmar Ventana LE 4037. We love it.

Being a retired mechanic, repairman, engineer type, I do a lot of stuff. I make a lot of changes as I see fit and some are even considered improvements! I read a lot of this forum and the other one. I read more than I contribute. I've had many mental contributions while reading a person's problems, but if they're already suggested, I'll probably not chime in. If I can add to a thread I will, not so much opinions, but I will try to make them more anecdotal experiences.

Reactions: Jim
Great story, glad you’re enjoying your Ventana. It is an amazing coach. Never hold back, chime in on any ideas to anyone’s request for help. You’re a pro now [emoji16]

Welcome, glad you’re here!

Welcome to the family, GearHeads welcome?

Enquiring minds want to know. Looking forward to hearing about your mods as I hope to be in your shoes in a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back