Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What will you sell in Neal's RV Yard Sale?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

GlampDaddy

RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4519
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan K3
Engine
Cummins 500
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
We all have a mountain of stuff to pass on to someone who needs it more.
I'll start with a used Roadmaster Guardian to protect your toad. Used, but not abused.

I can't even think of all the stuff I would bring! Grill, kayak, patio furniture including zero g chairs, dinette furniture, electronics. I have to cleanout by year end as well as I may be moving the office home as I RV so much now and I need space for the office to go and I have two spare bedrooms full of junk! Discovery channel - leave me alone!

I have a 12.5’ Cosco telescoping ladder. Too short for the rig but it’s worked well enough for the handful of times I’ve used it. I ordered a 15’ to replace it.

I also have a 50’ zero-g hose that has only been used once for my pressure washer. I’ve replaced that with a shrinking hose because it too up too much room.

Once my wetbay project is done (hopefully soon?) I’ll have no use for the on-the-go double standard water softener.

Oh, and the grills! My beloved Coleman Road Trip and the charming little electric Weber Q1400...they have been displaced by the Blackstone griddle - for now.

There's not enough space here for my list! Let's just say that after all the years we've been RVing in a converted Chevy "Corvan" (Corvair van) , travel trailers, a converted bus (Gene Autry's former band bus, no less), 5th wheel, and Class C/Class A motorhomes, there will be something for everybody! Plenty of something. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

DW’s BOSU Pro Balance Trainer that has never been used once. Shhh!

Only 18 months into this adventure......still accumulating stuff!:)

One would think that since Neal doesn't live to far away, I could get some of his "hand me down stuff"!:LOL:

One would think that since Neal doesn't live to far away, I could get some of his "hand me down stuff"!:LOL:

Be careful what you wish for. Dump truck may be in your front yard before you know it :)

Latest resources

Back