Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Where do you want to go that you haven't been?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We have been blessed to have been to all 50 states. All in the rv with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. Would love to visit Alaska rving but have always been reluctant to put the DS through the process.
I'm with you. We hosted at a campground where lots of folks headed to and returned from Alaska. Pretty much all sad it was worth it but so hard on equipment. We have decided a cruise up the coast would be more to our liking. We'll do it by boat.

Darrell

Utah and Colorado.

US 2 from Michigan's upper peninsula to Washington.
Yellowstone National Park
Pacific Coast Highway in its entirety

We have been blessed to have been to all 50 states. All in the rv with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. Would love to visit Alaska rving but have always been reluctant to put the DS through the process.
Alaska was on our list especially since I’ve been north of the arctic circle on a submarine and wanted to do it in the RV.

Staying in touch with one of our friends that is doing that caravan tour currently, we have pretty much taken it off the list. It sounds like the trip is really hard on RVs.

Something new broken every day, one of the group had something in the drivetrain break and was waiting for a $6,000 tow before repairs.

Looks like a beautiful trip from the pics they are posting though.

We will still go there but may take a cruise up then see everything and a cruise back.

Aside from that, the rest of the country is on our list. Just retired and have our Superstar now that we are full timing in. Will be planning the trips going forward to see all the places we want to go.

In your RV of course. What is on your list that you have yet to see?
There is so much of this country to see. Our bucket list includes Niagara Falls, Washington state, Oregon and Utah. We have traveled a lot still a lot to see.

Pacific Coast Highway in its entirety
That is an absolutely magnificent trip! Done it several times and enjoyed new sights each time. It’s quite an adventure in many ways. And not as easy as one might think but the views are worth it.

Bob wants to go to Longwood Gardens, Butchart Gardens, Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, and me, I just want to go along. 😄

We would like to head to Alaska. Trying for May of next year. My dad (Project Manager) built the Buckner building for the Gov in the early 50's. Buckner Building - Wikipedia
I'd like to go see that. He had plenty of stories about building that place.

Yukon. Waiting for BC hydro to finish the charge corridor so we can go. Probably another year or two. Getting close.

Latest resources

Back