Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Where do you want to go that you haven't been?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
In your RV of course. What is on your list that you have yet to see?

Now that is a really good question. For the most part my bucket list has all been hit. Many wonderful places and countries. But the only place left I really want to see is the giant Sequoias on the west coast. The giant redwoods has always held a fascination to me. I really want to take the RV out there and spend at least a week.

The problem is it is 3000 miles one way East Coast to West Coast. It turns out to be a three or four week en devour anyway you slice it, and that's pushing it driving straight through.

HH

In your RV of course. What is on your list that you have yet to see?
We have four states and one province still missing from our "Brag Map" Newfoundland, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Alaska. Still high up on our list is to drive The Blue Ridge Parkway spanning multiple states, The Cherohala Skyway in Tennessee and The Million Dollar Highway in Colorado. We have missed seeing two of the five National Parks in Utah.

Our bucket list is still pretty long but we hope we still have plenty of time to empty it. We have only been on the road since December 01 2017.

Safe travel all.

Darrell

Easier to list where I don't need to/want to go, having just made my first trip to Grand Canyon. Even though I want to go back, can tick that off. Off the top of my head:

Upper MI
Utah national park loop
Tiger Run Breckenridge (maybe Silverton sp?? too)
Yellowstone and some time in ND/MT.
Smokeys/Blue Ridge Pkwy when leaves are changing
New England

I think those are my top ones. I still work full time, but made the decision to start making one to two, 2-3 week trips a year and start enjoying life seeing things, while we are still fit and healthy enough to really enjoy.

I was recently "told", we're going to Utah, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, New Mexico and interesting points along the way next August thru October; about 4000 miles of mostly boondocking so the planning will begin soon!

My bucket list.
1) RVF rally so I can meet all the great people on this forum. Yes @Neal that means you have to be there.
2) Montana Wyoming Colorado New Mexico Texas.

Maybe next summer in the northeast. It would be nice to take in the Maritimes, too.

We have been blessed to have been to all 50 states. All in the rv with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. Would love to visit Alaska rving but have always been reluctant to put the DS through the process.

Latest resources

Back