Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Randyrandyt

RVF Newbee
I have a 2018 Coachman Chaparral Lite 30RLS. My water pump quite working and I am unable to find it. I appreciate any help.

If it suddenly stopped working, I’d check fuses before trying to locate the pump. While I’m not familiar with your model, they’re typically loud enough to locate by sound before they stop working completely.

Start tracing your plumbing from the fresh water tank. Thats where it draws water from, so if you can locate that, follow the plumbing. Its probably behind some little cover making it difficult to find, but likely easy to get to.

If it suddenly stopped working, I’d check fuses before trying to locate the pump. While I’m not familiar with your model, they’re typically loud enough to locate by sound before they stop working completely.
I appreciate that, I have checked the fuses, all are good. If it made a noise, it would be easier to find. This one makes no sound. I’ve checked behind panels, drawers and under sinks. No luck..

Most are exterior mounted. Typically close to your city water connection and or fresh water fill point. In bay with drain valves?

Did you find location ?
I have same exact model and removed panels in storage, inside, drawers, followed hoses but they go under the heater.

Latest resources

Back