Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where should I RV shop in Northern Virginia?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Other than they didn’t tell you that you could order from the factory with specials, what else was so terrible @Neal? I’ve been there twice since they were acquired by CW, once to fix an diagnose and repair a failed O-ring on an AFO install which they did for free, and another time I just asked them if we could park there while we ran into Richmond for a bite and some exploring. Both times they were totally fine.
The sales side was fine other than the final process of all the typical attempted scamming by the person that has you sign everything. After the purchase service has been non-existent. Unable to get anyone to answer a phone even just to schedule an appointment. That's the main issue, you can't get service there. Fortunately I'm not out of reach of both Gaffney and Newmar.

Nevermind, just saw your post above. Idk. I have had good experiences with them so far.
Glad to hear, I stopped trying and still wouldn't go there. I'd go to General RV instead right next to them. I have gotten through to them everytime and they were courteous.

Maybe you should just drive in on them and see what happens. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe you should just drive in on them and see what happens. :ROFLMAO:
It's a shame as they have a nice facility. Maybe if the need arises I'll give it another chance. It's been a few years now. I still would go to General RV first. If others are having a better experience then share that, glad to hear.

Funny, I got way more scammy vibes from General than anyone else when we are poking around. Almost bought from Beckleys but NIRVC beat their price significantly and Beckleys couldn’t/wouldn’t come close

Latest resources

Back